Simple Flying’s latest podcast is live and ready for you to enjoy. Hosted this week by Tom Boon, our Content Manager, and Jo Bailey, our Editor, our 53rd episode is now available for your listening pleasure.
The Simple Flying podcast is released weekly and is hot off the press for you today. We aim to cover some of the most important commercial aviation stories of the week, with commentary and occasionally a little bit of fun!
In episode 53, Tom & Jo discuss
Marking our one year anniversary, this week’s episode covers:
- The 707s being abandoned in Germany
- THAI looks to retire its entire A380 fleet
- The UK’s new testing and quarantine requirements
- Boeing’s biggest plane – is the 777X now its biggest headache?
- A lucky stowaway survives after clinging to the landing gear
Listen to episode 53 now:
The Simple Flying podcast is available on the following platforms.
As our podcast is growing, we would love to hear what you think! Please leave any feedback or suggestions in the comments section of this article.